2020 IMSISS International Scholarships At University Of Glasgow
The University Of Glasgow – UK is offering the International Master in Security, Intelligence and Strategic Studies (IMSISS) to International students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The aim of the scholarship to help self-funding students from all around the world.
- A contribution to the student participation costs (tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory participation costs)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study programme,
- Degree Certificate (and an official translation)
NB: Students who have not yet completed their degree can also apply. Please provide academic transcripts to date. Offers of a place on the programme will be conditional pending receipt of the final degree result. Applications will be considered for scholarship but any offer of a scholarship will also be conditional until the final degree result is confirmed. See ‘Note on conditional offers’ below.
- Official academic transcript(s),translated in to English (official translation) and showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Two supporting reference letters on headed paper
- English Language Proficiency(if your first language is not English)
In cases where it is not possible to provide proof of language qualification at this stage, applications will still be accepted but any offer of a place on the programme or of a scholarship will be conditional until the test result is received & verified by Admissions. See ‘Note on conditional offers’ below.
- A copy of the photo page of your passport
- CV – we highly recommend that you use the Europass CV format
- Scholarship application form(Please refer to scholarships competition for eligibility criteria)